Act like adults
Give a shit
The above five.
In five sentences.
- Putting employees first means investing in their success and well-being so they can invest the same in our clients.
- Building common purpose means more than just rowing in the same direction it means committing to one another even if you disagree.
- Maximizing flow means limiting distractions like unneccesary meetings so you can focus on what matters: the actual work.
- Acting like an adult means giving people the benefit of the doubt, speaking honestly and directly with one another and apologizing when you've made a mistake.
- Giving a shit means taking pride in your work and pulling your own weight while also helping others who are having an off-day.
Prone to wanderlust.
We have a distributed team that is primarily located in the United States and is primarily remote. We've also been known send emails from cabins in Siberia and beaches in Thailand. We also have reps in the below metro areas. Email one and say hello!
Get in touch.
We are always looking to meet new people so drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let's set up a time to talk!
Oh yah! And definitely check out our Handbook in the meantime for more details on our policies, benefits, etc.